[at-l] Thru Hiker’s Guide to America

Thanks for the feedback; I know a lot of our fellow listers don't limit themselves to the A.T.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that... ☺

-"Camo"

From: 1hiker at bellsouth.net (Mark Nickerson)
Date: Wed Jul 20 07:55:42 2005
Subject: [at-l] Re: My guess where they'll film the Redford/Newman

Sign me up for one of those "computer generated ATs".  I'll just sit the
scouts down in front of a screen and they can earn the "virtual Hiking"
merit badge.  If they bring a bookbag to the class we can credit them for
the "virtual Backpacking" merit badge.  Don't laugh, they'll all qualify for
LNT too.

Mark