[at-l] Re: My guess where they'll film the Redford/Newman

I'll make a bet with you, TJ.  If the movie is made and is a
significant source of income for the ATC, you'll give up your
predictable cynicism in certain threads in this venue.  If it is a
detriment to the Trail or the ATC, I will give up my predictable
optimism in this venue.  I'm willing to suffer the consequences of my
optimistic beliefs if they prove to be unfounded.

If you like, we can say that the loser donates $100 to the ATC as
well.  Are you in?  Confident in your "logic?"

(I would define "significant" as meaning organizational revenues
increase by at least $1,000,000 in the first year after the movie's
release.)

Any other takers?  I've got $100 against each cynic who wants a piece
of this optimist.  (I feel like Nathan Detroit!)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear
(Help me, Sister Sarah!)