[at-l] Thru Hiker’s Guide to America

Camo,

The author did a pretty good job.  His info about the Lone Star Hiking Trail
is good.  Course I'm biased cause he quoted from my journal about the LSHT.
I used the LSHT as a practice hike before my attempted thru-hike in 2002.
The publisher ran across my journal on trailjournals.com and asked if they
could use a couple of paragraphs in the journal for the book.

Too Tall Paul