[at-l] My guess where they'll film the Redford/Newman movie

Read this on another site:  "Jaime Costas recently said Che "didn't know how to ride a motorcycle!"  <snip>
Costas, now in his seventies, made that comment on September 29, 2004, in New York City during the presentation of his book of his memoirs answering a question from the audience about the movie "The Motorcycle Diaries" (Robert Redford, its executive producer, is an unapologetic Castro collaborator). Costas knew Castro, Raul and Che personally for many years."

"The Motorcycle Diaries" was filmed in Cuba's Sierra Maestro Mountains and I contend the Redford/Newman swansong will also be filmed in the Sierra Maestra Mountains.

Click on the link: http://therealcuba.com/index.htm  and then read "The Real Che" where the above quote comes from, if you're interested.

Coosa
Carol Donaldson
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
{Roger Baldwin, co-founder of the ACLU, stated, "I seek social ownership of property, the abolition of the properties class, and sole control of those who produce wealth. Communism is the goal."}