[at-l] PCT DVD

Betty Sue,

Best wishes on your heart cath.  You may be surprised, and feel even
better, after your surgery.  Don't give up  your hiking yet!  Many
people can breath much better and have even more energy.  Thank goodness
your blockage was located in time!  Please keep us posted and  get
better quick!  Will we see you at the Gathering?

We are currently RVing all over and will be in Wyoming in another month
or so.  If you have any ideas about places "not to miss" please let us
know!

You will just love that DVD.  We have a copy and, whenever we get "AT
fever", we play it.
Hugs, Hummingbird