[at-l] OT: International Airfare

Since nobody else appears to have mentioned it, you might want to check out Travelzoo:
http://www.travelzoo.com/
-"Camo"

From: infinity1plus1 at yahoo.com (Robert)
Date: Thu Jul 14 18:58:05 2005
Subject: [at-l] OT: International Airfare

Just looked it up and Ryan Air is $100 round trip to Rome.

Bror8588@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 7/14/2005 7:43:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, infinity1plus1@yahoo.com writes:
My friends there tell me that Ryan Air is horrible.

What would one expect for $15.00?  Or however cheap they may be?  I have a friend who uses Ryan Air often and he likes the idea of saving money.

Skylander