[at-l] OT: International Airfare

My friends there tell me that Ryan Air is horrible. Aer Lingus is about $70 to Rome and back. Probably worth the extra money.

Bror8588@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 7/14/2005 5:02:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, infinity1plus1@yahoo.com writes:
I flew to Ireland very cheap in September. Remarkably, trips to Ireland are quite inexpensive all the time now, it seems to me. Maybe a trip there and a ferry and train ride to Italy would be cheaper. Worth looking into.

In Ireland there is an Airline called Ryan Air (which is no relation to our Ryan -- at least I don't think so) that has extremely low airfares to European cities (Like $15.00 or so).  So, if you can get to Ireland from there it should be inexpensive.

Skylander