[at-l] Hello? Anybody?

I just got off a three-week Twilight Zone bender and I can't help but
feel like the first eposide from 1959, Where is Everybody (Everyone?).
 I haven't seen any at-l mail in, well, weeks.  I finally figured that
I was dropped from the list so I re-subscribed and I was sent an error
that I was already a part of this list.

If anyone on the list sees my e-mail please send me an off-list reply
(and tell the list, please, let's not try to flood my in-box with
1000+ messages :) ).

I hope all is well out there with everyone..

Hello.. hello...

Greg