[at-l] trip reports

In a message dated 7/13/2005 1:13:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pmags@yahoo.com writes:

> Also got to spend many hours with someone on the trip
> who was taunting me with dry socks and plans on doing
> the JMT this year

Twenty-nine miles in 14 hours?  That's about average!

Hey, what's Marie's starting date?

I got lucky and picked September 10th.  Most of the snow will probably have
melted by then.  For the most part I've been blessed with good timing in such
matters.  By the looks of it there'll probably be a few flip-floppers finishing
their PCT hikes about the same time.  That should be interesting.

Plus, I get to go to the ALDHA-West Gathering too!