[at-l] Development plans raise concerns

     As you can see, the great American conservation project in the
Appalachian Scenic Trail doesn't mean anything to that developer besides a planning
problem.

           Like the new interstate being blasted through the Trail in Georgia
in order to develop the mountains, the article doesn't mention one word about
the impact the development will have on the Trail's purpose.

            Like I said, it's the system and everybody is afraid to call it
naked.

             I'm afraid our government is made of quick dollar cowards...