[at-l] hikers who graduated high school in 1972

	I graduated High School in 1972. I just had a great 400 mile hike
through New England. I did not get a single blister nor loose a
toenail this time. Didn't see a MOose or Porcupine this trip either. I
hope I can get more time off later this year and complete my second AT
hike! All I need is NH and ME!! Man its rough getting back into work
and non trail life after a month in the woods. I think I need some
time off to adjust (and maybe hike a little :-)).

chase AT99