[at-l] Katahdin bound!..... almost.

In a message dated 7/8/2005 5:13:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:
1) Climb Katahdin. (which we missed last year because of
Hurricane Bonnie, who was not such a wee Bonnie lass by the time
she flooded the Nesowadnehunk for us,
----
Ah, the pleasant memories of watching the sandy bank quickly erode from
beneath our four kids feet as they threw sticks into the roaring Katahdin Stream...
I'm glad the boyz are heading back, hope you have sunny days this time, Sloe!
We'll be back up there August 13-14, hunting bugs, playing at the Slide Dam
water slide, and watching shooting stars. Hoo boy, this daddy stuff is fun!

Teej