[at-l] I Rise to the Answer Challenge! :)

Tx for the good info, Weary . . . Another great AT-related land trust
that works to protect areas in and near the Roan Highlands is the
Southern Appalachian Highlands Conservancy.  Their website can be
accessed at:  http://www.appalachian.org/   . . .

The "Maine" thing (pun intended) is to learn about local land trusts and
support them! :)

Thru-thinker