[at-l] LITTER

Machines that clean the streets all the time??? In what place do you live that every street gets cleaned every hour on the hour??? I suppose you leave the trash to pile up until the second tuesday of every month for the street cleaners to come out??? And then of course there are the places where the street cleaner doesnt come, like my entire town not to mention my driveway. I guess I should have left the trash there and let the wind blow it into my neighbors yard. I honestly can't believe that I'm being made fun of for trying to keep my town clean and possibly suggest that everyone try a little harder to keep their neck of the woods clean.