[at-l] Ready on the Bruce Trail

Spur & Ready,

Thanks for sharing that journal.  I had never even heard of that trail
before, but it looks like our road trip will take us right through that
area, so perhaps we can take advantage of a couple of days while in the
area.  I am wondering if we will have any trouble going into Canada with
our furbaby.  Has anyone gone through customs with a cat since 9/11?  I
don't have any paperwork with me for her as her shot records disappeared
long ago.

We just returned from a long bike ride.  Weather here in the upper 90's
but dry.  No mosquitoes or anything biting at least.  Funny thing in
this Western area as it doesn't START getting really hot until 4 or 5,
just around the time in begins to cool down in the North.

Hugs, Hummingbird