[at-l] Ready on the Bruce Trail

Wow, thanks for this info.  I was not aware of the
Bruce Trail but now have a new hiking goal to add to
my list along with the AT.  I was born in St.
Catherines near the southerly terminus of the trail
and as a boater have really enjoyed the Bruce
Peninsula and Tobermory at the northern end.

Have fun on your hike and if you have time take the
boat ride from Tobermory out to Flowerpot Island for a
little more hiking opportunity.  There are even
camping platforms on the island for use.

Kent Gardam

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=3402