From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:19 PM
To: Tom@tjfort.net; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Pisgah National Forest ; Art Lobe and Mtns to Sea.

In a message dated 6/26/2005 7:14:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tfort@jam.rr.com writes:

I was looking at some maps; Trying to come up with a nice place to spend
a week next month.  I came up with that 40ish mile loop.  Using Those
two trails and the M.T.S. alt. I found an interesting loop hike.  Has
anyone out there played much in the area?

I've played, it's a great area to hike.

Here's an idea where you could hike the entire Art Loeb Trail and the
MST alt.  Drop you car at the Boy Scout Camp, get shuttled to the split,
hike the northern ART, drive back to the split, hike the loop.

If you like the idea and need a shuttle let me know...

Sly

.