[at-l] Darlington Shelter

I am planning a section hike from Boiling Springs to Duncannon.  The book
mentions Darlington shelter but I read somewhere on the Internet that
Darlington shelter was torn down. Has it been replaced?  Is this spot where
the shelter used to be still a good place to stop and camp overnight?

Is there any place between Boiling Springs and Darlington shelter that is a
suitable place to stop and camp?

Same questions for Thelma Mark shelter which is several miles north of
Darlington.

Richard