----- Original Message -----
  From: Bror8588@aol.com
  Tolerance of other's quirks and individuality even if it differs from one's own preferences or habits is the norm.  The boorish behavior of others that causes discomfort or degradation of the (A) Trail is not to be tolerated.  If one wants to "do their thing" there is room enough to do whatever and should not be imposed on those gathered at Shelters or campsites along the trail.  Go away from the crowded places and do it but even then do not leave a mess that others may have to clean up later.

  Skylander.