[at-l] thanks for posting that great article re reconcilaition as a way to learn

I tend to believe that all our relationships are eternal, and thus that
achieving "closure" or "resolution" for those relationships where we
have great conflict is both important, educational and the key to
whatever eternal life awaits us after physical death . . . just think
about this for a while - if we do indeed "go to heaven" or have our
spirit live on, won't our spirit most likely carry with it memories of
all our eathly relationships??  is it really so far-fetched to think
that the true definition of hell may well be having to think eternally
about all our unresolved relationships, or all the conflicts in our
lives - both internal and with those around us?

food for thought - often as I walk I try to work though this line of
thinking in my fevered mind! :)

thru-thinker
[clark]

--