Q on lightning & hammocks........RE: [at-l] Hennesy hammock, G4/ Mariposa...

In a message dated 6/21/2005 2:12:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:

I have a  question for you hammock hangers....what happens if the tree you
are strung up  to gets hit by lightning?  Does anyone ever
worry about that or am I  just weird?  OK....OK....don't answer that one.
;-)

Why, Your question is just shocking!

The real answer is that then it must have been the right time to go.

Similar to sleeping in a tent and having a tree fall on it.  or

Sleeping in a Shelter and having a bear eat everyone in the shelter.

Stuff happens but thankfully not ever that I know of.

Skylander Jack