[at-l] ANSWERS ANYONE?

In a message dated 6/20/2005 10:52:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
infinity1plus1@yahoo.com writes:
*
*
*
It's generally used by
those who disagree with the HYOH concept to insult others.
*
*
*

         When you ask people who refer to HYOH as some kind of inviolable
medium, "at what point does HYOH conflict with the Trail and its purpose" they
don't have very much to say.

      There are answers that reflect a deep concern for the Trail and
frustration over the lack of respect for it, and then there are "Knee slappin,
rolling on the floor" answers.

     I think wise people see, or perhaps even understand, the difference.

       In my post about wilderness I see nobody answered the part about how
the Trail served the present day situation of loss of open space and sprawl. I
think that says enough, and it's hardly an attempt "to insult others".
However, I'm not sure if that's true for the other side when they are free to call
you a psycho for pointing out basic Trail concepts...

*