[at-l] ANSWERS ANYONE?

I'm very sorry. Although your answer was quite good, you didn't say it in 25 words or less. As a result we have to go with the answer that wilderness is like a pizza. My apologies to those who feel this answer does not aptly describe wilderness.

"George (Tin Man) Andrews" <tinman@antigravitygear.com> wrote:What is wilderness?

This past weekend i was in Western NC on the side of a mountain laying under
some hemlocks on duf as soft as a featherbed. There was a waterfall about
30 yards away. The whole experience - sound, smells, feel- was incredibly
beautiful and restorative. Never mind there was a road 250 yards away and
a lake 1/4 mile away with powerboats that I couldn't hear or a subdivision
at the top of the mountain with paved roads and cable tv.

Where is wilderness? Like gold, it's where you find it and belongs to the
individual who finds it.

BTW, my definition of wilderness is the only correct one and everyone else's
is wrong...just ask me. HYOHBHIMW :)
Peace,
Tin Man