[at-l] Was: Subject banned by Ryan Now: A trail goes through it

In a message dated 6/17/2005 12:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:
*
*
*
Sorry R&R, but Leopold certainly has better credentials than you do when
defining what wilderness is and is not. You need to learn much more about
this
subject if you want to seriously participate. Thinking you're above Leopold -
what a hoot!
*
*
*

            I've been a little terse lately. Let me pay you a 'compliment'
Teej. The more you write the better I feel...

 *