[at-l] "Human crap"

In a message dated 6/17/2005 12:54:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
infinity1plus1@yahoo.com writes:

Ok my  limited knowledge of Latin and the five online Latin translation
services I  tried have not been able to decipher this statement. How about a little
help?  I got something about taste and debate, but it didn't seem to really
say  anything specific. Taste is not up for debate, maybe?

Rafe Bustin  <rafeb@speakeasy.net> wrote:
De gustibus non est  disputandum

Not a Latin Scholar but I think it means (very loosely translated)  "Pleasure
is not disputed" or "Whatever is your pleasure is not disputed" or "Of
pleasure not is (able to be) disputed," but then, as I said, I am not a Latin
scholar and have never taken a class in Latin (though Spanish classes were taken
in High School).

Skylander