[at-l] Speaking of theme parks and wilderness...

You mean that's not the real Minnie? Next thing you're going to tell me is that there is no Santa Claus. Pffffffft! :P

Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:At 11:41 AM 6/17/2005 -0400, Walt Daniels wrote:
>On the otherhand, perhaps a visit to Disney Land/World will inspire some of
>the people to visit the real thing or at least give them some appreciation
>of what the real thing might be like.

LOL That reminds me of the woman who came back from a vacation in Disney
World and told everyone she had met the "real Minnie Mouse". No, that is
not an urban legend. She worked for me.