[at-l] ALDHA Video

Ok gang, for once I'm going to beg for something...

At the ALDHA spring steering committe meeting an idea was born to have
Weathercarrot create a DVD of ALDHA's history to be presented at the '06
25th anniversary Gathering, and plans are to include a copy of the DVD in
each Gathering packet.. If you've seen his video slide shows you know how
good they are, and his PCT 2004 video will be presented at this years
Gathering.
Of course the biggest part of ALDHA's history is past Gatherings, and I'm
collecting photos for the project. If you have prints you can mail them to
me, I'll have them scanned and returned to you. Mail them to Mark Hudson PO
Box 59 Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, and e-mail me when you send them so I can
be looking out for them.
If you have digital photos I can provide you with the format WC would
prefer and you can e-mail them to me at hudsom@us.ibm.com.
Please label the photos with the year they were taken. All photographers
will be acknowleged in the credits at the end of the video, and if you
prefer we can keep track to acknowlege each of your photos (but you have to
let us know that when you send them).

We need LOTS of material!

PLEASE HELP!!!

skeeter