[at-l] Brasslite WAS Gear Rant: Zip Stoves

"...played around with it..." "... weak in the knees..."
There's a really good joke in there somewhere. How come it's always Shelly's posts that can easily be read sexually?

Shelly Hale <shellydhale@earthlink.net> wrote:
Folks,

I just got my new super dee duper Brasslite Turbo II-D stove in the mail yesterday along with one of those way kewl fuel bottles
(the ones that measure your fuel). I can't wait to play around with it today.

Sheesh---if only a man could make me this weak in the knees! LOL

Tenacious Tanasi
(Shelly Hale)