[at-l] Rather cool...

--- Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> >Phew...life is good! :)
>
> And busy it seems.

I readily admit, I need prokects in my life to keep me
happy!

> >  Just thought I'd share the
> >joy...
>
> Thanks. See you in Hanover.

Well this list needed some joy lately. :D See a bunch
of you in October. What I like about these Gatherings
is that they are held in October. I am slimmer, fitter
and more toned after a whole summer of playing. If the
Gatherings were held in Spring, I would not be so
slim, fit and toned. :D

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com