[at-l] Commutes, Energy, Public T

Ah, but so have you uttered magic words--"goes nowhere."
Ever wonder why the first installations of light rail and other people mover
stuff doesn't go anywhere?

If the roads are filled with cars we cry about "traffic."  If we're behind a
bus, oh my--durn government wasting our money again.  We can look at acres of
empty cars in parking lots and be happy that people are doing so well, but if
we see one empty bus on the street it's a sign of waste, fraud and abuse.

I should mourn for car salesmen?  My grandfather was a blacksmith.  My father
was a small farmer (though not so small himself.)  All gone.  Times change,
people move on.