[at-l] State highpoints

I'm looking for a hiking partner with rock climbing experience to do Granite Peak MT and Gannett Peak WY this summer. Overnight backpacking required.  Three of us were scheduled for Aug. 2005, but the guy with most rock climbing experience dropped out. Contact me at danandgailsc@aol.com if you are interested in joining two experienced hikers. We have done all of the western states except WY and MT. My schedule is pretty flexible.
Dan