[at-l] Re: Chafing was Gear and a Hike.

Hello,

Am a long time lurker here.   I am also an avid walker.   I walk 4-5 miles a
day at a 10:30/mile pace.   Not fast by racewalking standards, but aerobic.

I have used "Body Glide" for several years.   I am quite sensitive in the
chafing department, especially this time of year.   I highly recommend it.
While it might feel "sticky" at first, it does not feel that way as you walk.   (I
use it under the arms and in the crotchal region.)   Think more of a layer of
graphite lubricant type material.

It has no or very little scent.   (It will become somewhat gamey when mixed
with several days of bodily contact, but then most products will.)    It will
wash out of clothing leaving no permanent stain.

The label says it is "All Natural" and the ingredients list includes several
forms of Triglycerides, Tribehnin, Aloe Vera and a form of Vitamin E.   No
petroleum products.

After spending several days in pain after summertime workouts, I rarely if
ever do a full workout without using it.   I obtain it from a local
biking/running shop.

I cannot speak to its use as a "marital aid". ;)   Never tried that one.

I also have not tried it for preventing blisters on the feet.   Anyone tried
it for that?

Mike Wallace