[at-l] Jim and Ginny and/or bye bye

Rich said it much better than I can ever say it.  I disagree
with Jim's politics (thought there is a lot of common ground),
I don't agree with all of his hiking philosophy (and I use a lot
of it and Ginny's trail journals are wonderful).  If push came to
shove I would rather have Jim covering my back than
anyother peson on this list.

I have a spam filter on my e-mail and periodically I add a
name or two to it (or remove a nameor two).  You don't like
what Jim is posting, then block his e-mail.  Easy as that.  My
spam filter currently does not have any list members on its
filter list, but it may be time to add some names to it.  Maybe
by subject matter.

Grey owl