[at-l] "Human crap"

In a message dated 6/12/2005 6:57:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:
*
*
*
The trail has a humanocentric purpose, use, and cause of creation.  Without
'human crap', the trail would have no purpose, use, or need for existence.

I have been very surprised recently - and I guess I shouldn't be - at the
many anti-human sentiments I am hearing and reading lately.

Fact is, though, without us there would be no need for an AT - and indeed
even no need for the very idea of one.
*
*
*

        Goobledigook from someone who just doesn't get it and seeks to cut
out unfavorable snippets from the obvious. The obvious being the Trail's
wilderness purpose and the necessary ethic and respect for that Trail members should
have...

*