[at-l] question about boots.

as far as smells in boots or other footwear are concerned... a great deal of those smells can be removed by oddly enough placing your shoes in a ziplock bag and placing the bag in the freezer for a day or two if memory serves... im not sure why a ziplock bag or why a day or two or why a freezer but that is what i was told and i have done it once and it worked... this was for smelly sneakers but i was told it works for all sorts of smells and all sorts of shoes... something about the cold killing what ever bacteria etc is causing the smell i think...

tinman@antigravitygear.com wrote:A quick question about boots. I have some Dunham Cloud 9's and love them
even if they are a bit heavy. I got them soaked and triedc to dry them
out last week but they didn't dry quick enough on the back porch and have
a mildew-y smell. What can I clean them with and how best to do it?
I apologize in advance for this on-topic post.
Tin Man