[at-l] "Human crap"

> If we were to derive a political benefit from this it
> would be the lesson of not overthinking it or involving
> too much human crap.

The trail has a humanocentric purpose, use, and cause of creation.  Without
'human crap', the trail would have no purpose, use, or need for existence.

I have been very surprised recently - and I guess I shouldn't be - at the
many anti-human sentiments I am hearing and reading lately.

Fact is, though, without us there would be no need for an AT - and indeed
even no need for the very idea of one.

Shane