[at-l] Jim and Ginny

Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:

> thatguy wrote:
>
>> Please leave. You missed Felix's post for being kind. Why I left
>> before -- you 2 and Bob. What a waste. Controll freaks -- nothing to
>> do with left or right wing.
>

> Y'know - I've spent most of the last two days replacing the subfloor
> in a bathroom.  That means I've spent most of two days with my nose
> much too close to a toilet waste drain.  And it smelled a whole lot
> better than this post.  And I'm in no mood to play kissy-kissy with you.
>
> Now ordinarily, I'd just laugh at you and keep on truckin'.  But you
> made a mistake - a SERIOUS mistake.  YOU UPSET MY WIFE.
>
> I'm a Marine.  The Marines have this saying - "No better friend, no
> worse enemy."
>
> You have a choice.  You can apologize, not to me, but to Ginny for
> upsetting her.  You can apologize long, loudly, abjectly, and
> profoundly - or you can join the list of those I consider enemies.
> Note that even Weary and RnR haven't made it to that list.
>
> If you apologize, then your status will return to conditionally neutral.
>
> If not, then --- well, you just don't want to go there.  But it'll be
> BAD.  Every day is Monday type BAD.  Falling in the outhouse and NOT
> coming up smelling like roses BAD.
>
> Your choice.
>
> It's amazing - you want "nice" - and you put out the absolutely
> nastiest, slimy, whiney post that this list has seen in more years
> than I care to remember - and I've been here just one month shy of 10
> years.  Get real.
>
> BTW - you should really pay attention.  If Ginny writes the post -
> it's HER name at the end.  If "I" write the post, it's MY name at the
> end.  If you're gonna blame someone, then get it straight.  And if
> you're gonna attack me, then you'd better have your facts straight
> cause I'm highly intolerant of bullshit.

I gotta question, Jim...Your first post, yesterday...maybe two days
ago...was chastizing Weary for not writing Coosa privately with his
concerns about her blog. How is this any different? Shouldn't your
threats...which are mindbogglingly over-reactionary...be sent privately?

> BTWII - I like Felix.  At one time we might have been friends - but he
> divorced me.  So he doesn't determine - or even influence - what I
> have to say.  I don't let my ex's control my life.  Deal with it.

Naaah, Captain....you divorced me....cuz I have a different opinion
about some things...like how ya treat people.