[at-l] Jim and Ginny and/or bye bye

At 04:44 PM 6/11/2005 -0400, RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 6/11/2005 10:09:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:
>*
>The only way we can survive as
>a community is engage in civil discourse that allows all sides to be not
>only spoken but heard. That can be accomplished only through each person's
>willingness to listen *on both sides* of a subject.
>*
>
>            Yes, I agree. And I also applaud those who admitted they were
>wrong when a witness came forward and told us ADLHA had related to Bryson
>that a
>hostile audience was present. (hehehe)

Nor does gloating.

As I recall we've had two "I was there" reports on what transpired. The
first indicated a mostly friendly crowd and the second differed. As someone
who has spent a lot of time over the years investigating various things I
have often been struck by how 5 people can all witness the same event and
all have vastly differing recollections of what happened.