[at-l] back to no-mail status

OK, this time I'm really going back to at-l's no-mail status NOW, in spite of the many interesting posts.  I've got my own personal reasons (not related to anyone on this list as much as for the pursuit of some other interests at this time)......and I will miss (most of) you greatly.

And, seriously, feel free to send me OFFLIST update e-mails or whatever anytime (for those who haven't already done so, which I sincerely appreciated and continue to welcome).

Cheryl aka Swamp blar

Discover Yahoo!