[at-l] Rabies & hiking

yeah im afraid of scissors too

Black Wolfe <blackwolfe@bellsouth.net> wrote:There occur moments in the lives of some where their entire focus must be on
surviving this one moment by doing that which will allow them to survive.
Those who lack the training, instinct, focus and/or will power to do what
must be done, will be scarred for life, buried, cremated or simply eaten!

Thankfully these moments are relatively few and far between. (As one
airline pilot described his job; "Years and years of boredom, punctuated by
rare moments of shear terror.)

Black Wolfe