[at-l] Shocking Photos of a hike WAS policing the trail

Two thoughts:
    * Are you holding web bloggers to the same standard? Are you requiring
that they prove everything they say or is it sufficient that they have "an
opinion"?
    * Recent evidence suggests that Newsweek didn't make it up. There
*were* abuses of the Koran. Apparently they got the details wrong. Instead
of flushing it down the toilet, they merely peed on it. Somehow I doubt a
devoted Muslim would see much of a distinction between the two.
Newsmedia report what they get from sources. Those who are doing their job
attempt to verify the information but invariably they, like all of us
sometimes get it wrong. Dismissing an entire source of information because
of an occasional error is a sure sign of a closed mind.