----- Original Message -----
From: camojack@comcast.net

Ah, yes...the vaunted NEWSWEEK perspective. Get real...
-"Camo"
Hmmm. The Auntie Coosa Blog strikes me as both right wing and weird. Are you seriously opposed to voting rights for blacks and females? REgular perusal of Newsweek would truly provide a bit of badly needed perspective.

Weary From camojack at comcast.net  Wed Jun  8 22:47:49 2005