[at-l] Rabies & hiking

i have a steady supply of machetes if you want one... just dont ask why... LMAO... seriously my mom brings them from el salvador everytime she goes home to visit... they are quite the popular ive-been-here gift... although she hasnt brought one home since 9/11 and im not actually sure she could now... hmmmmmmmm... anyone know if a machete can still be checked in your luggage?

Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:At 01:14 PM 6/8/2005 -0400, bluetrail@aol.com wrote:
>The problem that crossed my mind was what to do other than swing at an
>attacking animal with my hiking sticks.

You could try swinging a machete at it. They aren't terribly heavy but they
are VERY effective.