[at-l] Shocking Photos of a hike WAS policing the trail

Ah, yes...the vaunted NEWSWEEK perspective. Get real...
-"Camo"
 Hmmm. The Auntie Coosa Blog strikes me as both right wing and weird. Are you seriously opposed to voting rights for blacks and females? REgular perusal of Newsweek would truly provide a bit of badly needed perspective.

 Weary From carol1944 at brmemc.net  Wed Jun  8 05:36:55 2005
From: carol1944 at brmemc.net (Carol Donaldson)
Date: Wed Jun  8 06:38:08 2005
Subject: [at-l] Shocking Photos of a hike WAS policing the trail

Not to worry, I take the self-serve line at the grocery store and don't have time to read Newsweak as I did while waiting for the cashier to ring up the people in front of me.

You know, Wolf (Keith Kimball) said that as a backpacker, when he goes shopping for his backpacking meals, he doesn't take a cart.  He uses the basket so that he can get an idea of the weight he'll be carrying when he transfers the food to his basket.

How much does a Newsweak weigh?  Maybe I could take one to a shelter and leave it for others to read.  NO, NO.  Bad move.  People who spend the nights in shelters are usually there to get away from the nightly news, weekly news and weakly news.  Unless of course there's a shocking photo of an unclad backpacker as a centerfold.

Coosa