[at-l] TooToo TuTu was Policing the trail..

 http://friends.backcountry.net/solarbear/at/tutuparade.html
For the record, that is one product that is not (yet) offered for sale on my
site.
Tin Man
AntiGravityGear

You could make a killing with Bobble Head Dolls of Solar Bear in a TuTu.  And to make it trail related, have him carry a Thompson Pack with a mini-alcohol stove and cozie.

I'm sure everyone on this list would purchase one.
Coosa
Carol Donaldson
carol1944@brmemc.net
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
http://inthecompany.blogspot.com
("Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it" ~ Pope John Paul II The Great)