[at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Booher <lbooher@pure.net>
To: Lilla Thompson <lthompson@hollins.edu>; AT-L list (E-mail) <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:24:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [at-l] Indoor wildlife surprise

Anybody else have an interesting encounter with wildlife this weekend?

Well, on the FT I once again encountered the last remnant of
a mysterious animal vistitation.  About 6 months ago, about every third or
fourth orange blaze had a small, well-made, plastic animal nailed under it--
the kind of plastic animals you might find in a set of farm toys.  At one
time there was a sheep, a cow, a Collie dog, a chicken, and several other
animals.  Now all that remains is a pink pig.  I still puzzle over why
someone put these animals along the trail.
Joan   bluetrail@aol.com