[at-l] Section Hike, Bear Mtn to Cheshire MA

LOL...  I remember I had one of the toughest days on the trail, in
Connecticut.  5000 foot of elevation gain (and loss) over 20 miles.

There's lots of highlights to this section, you'll know when you see them.
Take a day (and a canoe ride) at Upper Goose Pond.  Check to see if there's
something to your liking at Tanglewood.

Sly