[at-l] Efficient Cars WAS PBS

Two great ways each of us can lower our energy footprint right now
without additional investment is to keep our tires checked and
properly inflated weekly and to obey the speed limits. Aerodynamical
drag increases exponentially with excessive speed.  We can all
conserve right now.  - Solar Bear

AND keep your car washed.  My Dad says that a clean car has better gas mileage.

Coosa
Carol Donaldson
carol1944@brmemc.net
http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com
http://inthecompany.blogspot.com
("Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it" ~ Pope John Paul II The Great)