[at-l] Maildrop questions

Well, I've filled in my gaps, having finished CT in early April and just
finished NOC to Newfound Gap last week. So it's time to be gearing up
for New England in July.

First of many questions:

To send a mail drop, do I send it first class? Or what class? How long
can I expect it to take to get there (from the DC area). Roughly how
much will it cost? $5, ?10, $40? I  know this will no doubt depend on
weight. Do I insure? For how much? How much will that cost?

Any general advice on mail drops? I plan to mostly rely on grocery
stores for supplies, but I will need mail drops if for maps if nothing else.

- Greenbriar