[at-l] Policing the trail...

well im not really willing to see a pic of solar naked so youll have to take it up with him... after that you can send me the nekkies and ill go through as quickly as i possibly can... several months id guess

Glenda Hubbard <glendahubbard@yahoo.com> wrote:Wait a minute. We gals want a picture of Solar Bear
first! What do you take us for anyway? We are a very
discriminating lot. So, if you would like to post any
nude photos to the list, feel free.

SPARROW